Please complete your order prior to uploading your artwork.
Artwork uploaded prior to having an order placed will be disregarded.
All fields on upload form must be complete or your artwork will be disregarded.
Please input your Order Number in the Transfer Name or Optional Message boxes.
- Outline all text
- Flattened PDF (Single Page) or JPEG file types only
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed
- File must be the same exact size as what is ordered (exception is Gallery wrap Fold Edge and Products with templates)
- CMYK only (we do not print Pantone/5th/Spot/RGB)
- 150 dpi
- If using a template, the file uploaded to our site should match the exact "template size" (different than "graphic size").
- Do not scale template files, just flatten them and save at 150 dpi
- Files over 200" can be scaled
- Under 300 mb for upload
- If the file is made in Indesign, please flatten the file in Illustrator or Photoshop and export to a JPEG ONLY as we don't recommend using Indesign at our facility.
- If using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
- Single Page PDF (Preferred)
- JPG (Preferred)
- PSD – Please flatten file
- EPS – Please embed all images. Outline all fonts and strokes.
- Ai – Please embed all images. Outline all fonts and strokes.
Don't Include Crop Marks or Bleed
Artwork at either full scale, 1/2 scale or 1/10 scale that is fine. Just make sure that when the file is being set up the DPI is compensated according to the scale.
- Full Scale – 150 DPI
- 1/2 Scale – 300 DPI
- 1/10 Scale – 450 DPI
Please make sure that your file is in CMYK format for print production with no bleed. It is not required.
For upload assistance please contact us directly: 1 (866) 602-4777